Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shark liver oil acne

« ...Easily obtainable in any drug store are similar skin care products that can assist in exfoliating the skin. Dead skin cells and other atmospheric pollutants are removed cleaning the pores which reduce the chance of any bacterial growth....
...And I did find something that works very well. By making simple changes to my diet I managed to get rid of my severe acne. One of the foods I started to avoid was vegetable oil. The reason this helps a lot of is because vegetable oil causes hormonal imbalance, and this results in acne......»

«...In fact, having suffered from acne for many years, I found that the ONLY way was a natural way. Antibiotics may work in the short term, and so may accutane, but they rarely help long term. And acne is something that is a problem for longer than just the teen years. I still had in my early twenties. But why? I found that acne was a directly caused by certain foods. Some food cause hormonal imbalance, which causes breakouts. Whilst some foods causes hormonal balance. This helps prevent acne....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: mui lee hiang ,cream, cream for acne, exposed acne solution exposed, pills for acne in men

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will read from time to time for that.

http://allnutri.com/pid649/akg+shark+liver+oil.aspx